Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Current Obsessions



 I have decided to do a weekly "Current Obsessions" post. I'll pretty much say my favorite things to wear for the week. So for this week my obsessions are mini dresses and boots. I love wearing dresses all year round. Now to accommodate this freezing weather i just pair them with a good pair of boots, a festive sweater, and some lovely tights. That is all I truly need to make a good outfit.



I like taking a girly dress and making it edgier. I feel I can get that edgy look by pairing those boots with anything! They are definitely one of the best purchases of my year. They are so versatile. God, I think I'm quite obsessed with them!
                                                                          
                          Outfit Info:
                                Dress: Italian Department Store
             Tights: TJ Maxx
                           Boots: Necessary Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment