Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So long Ohio!

Hello all! I know it has been forever since my last post... and I am really trying to keep up with everything, life has just been extremely crazy for the last few weeks! For starters I packed up my life and headed out for New York, greeted by a lovely lady named Irene. Moving in to college was such a breeze, but it has felt like I have been here for ages and finally just starting classes! UGH!  



Of course on the day classes start it had to be raining! So I opted for the boots, tights and jackets.. Thank god I only had two classes to walk to or I would have died! More importantly, from the classes that I have taken today, I have the feeling that this year is going to be amazing! So long Ohio, hello New York! 
Here's to new beginnings!! 

XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment