Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bulldogs and Christmas Time

Merry belated Christmas to one and all! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with the ones they love. And I hope some were lucky enough to have a white Christmas unlike us Ohioans. 



Since moving to New York for college I actually have the opportunity to shop at fantastic vintage stores where I got these red boots! They have kind of become my most worn item. I pair them with almost everything. 


2011 is coming to a close, another year has come and gone, and what do I have to show for it? A box full of many memories and adventures. I have graduated high school and moved onto the beautiful world of college. I cannot wait to see what 2012 brings me. 

1 comment:

  1. talli! love the photos and the style! I'm getting really into vintage styles now, but sadly I don't know where to shop for it :(((( last time I bought some vintage was in Philly over thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete