Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Me

 Welcome 2012, it is good to finally meet you! I can't believe another year has come and gone. 2011 was such a good year and I was so glad I could spend the last few hours of it with my best friends.
As everyone knows as soon as the clock strikes 12 January 1, everyone cheers and makes resolutions. I have always been a fan a making these, but never keeping them. It seems near impossible to keep a promise to yourself for an entire year, but this year it is my mission to do so! I don't care if people think it is dumb, but I'd like to think that I can keep this promise all year! Here is to a better year! Now enough of the stupid babble of resolution stuff, it is time to move onto the more important stuff. The clothes of the day! I was the type of loser who had to make a outfit change. I started the day off with the yearning to emulate the wonderful 90's heroin chic look. I got the beautiful fur jacket for Christmas this year, and I am probably going to wear it to death!




 


For the actual New Years festivities I went the sparkly route. Nothing like a good sparkle to watch the ball drop! It is the only way to do it.





I paired each outfit with these wonderful Topshop boots.. I am kind of obsessed with them.. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, also have a fantastic 2012!

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable and I'm jealous of your coat. That is all.

    ReplyDelete