Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Leather and Lions


Over break my mom and I went on quite a few bonding trips. One in particular was to the studio and gallery of Don Drumm in Akron. He is the phenomenal sculptor who does everything from jewelry to huge wall sculptures. He is simply amazing! I got this brooch from there and even though it was not made by him, it was made by his daughter who has a very similar aesthetic. I thought it was just to die for and I had to have it. 



I paired it with my H&M sweater, F21 dress, my fathers hat, and leather jacket which I have no clue where it is from. And also my absolute favorite boots which I thought were dead forever. Luckily I found a cobbler who looked just like Geppetto who made them as good as new! 


 Thank you all for reading!


2 comments:

  1. The brooch looks so cool and I love your boots! nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete