Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Not Dark Yet


I cannot believe that it is already June 1! This summer is already speedy by really quickly! I have been so busy with work training and it is wonderful! 


For the last few days I have been dressing very simply. nothing too drastic and outrageous. I think that for style you do not have to necessarily be over the top with what you wear. You can wear just a simple outfit consisting of just black items and look totally chic. For the day I went with an all black base and added a little color from the white cardigan. It is something that did not take too much think about. It is a very easy goto outfit if you are in a rush. 


 What is your perfect goto outfit in the summer if you are in a rush?? 
Thanks for reading! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment