Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Life in the form of Instagram


I guess I'll get on the showing my life via my instagram bandwagon. It is such a wonderful way to peak into someone's life outside of a blog. Plus everyone becomes a professional photographer when using it, right? These few pictures kind of show what I have been up to in the past few weeks. It is not quite the exciting jet setting summers that I am used to, but it will do! 


For the past few weeks my life has been nothing but work and exploring the world around me. I love how during the summer it is completely appropriate to run around in patriotic clothing like it is nobody's business. It is definitely one of the best times of the year. 

What is your favorite part of the summer? Is it the wonderful fourth of July celebration? Or is it the fact that you can do whatever you want for three whole months??

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment