Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tidbits of Inspiration


Hi all! I feel like it has been ages since I last posted and I apologize! Since it has been so crazy at my end I haven't had time to take pictures so I decided to post all of my pinterest obsessions. I know that this site is pretty much old news but I am just figuring out how to use it so bear with me! Anyways, here are some pins that I have found to be extremely inspiring. I find inspiration from so many things; it can be in nature or music or even literature. It is literally everywhere for me and I just can't help but get an overload of things that I love.  


I am obviously heavily influenced by the 1960s. I sometimes find myself imagining what it would be like if I lived then. Would I hitchhike across the country like Jack Kerouac? Would I be at Woodstock listening to most of my favorite musicians? If time machines were real I would definitely go back and discover what it would really be like. A girl can dream right???


What do you find absolutely inspiring??


Thanks for reading! 
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment