Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Ireland So Far


Hi all and greetings from Ireland! I cannot believe I am finally in the beautiful city of Limerick, Ireland! This is possibly one of the most beautiful countries I have ever been to. Slowly but surely I am becoming obsessed. There is a good chance that I might not leave ever. (sorry mom and dad) Over the months that I am here you can read all about what I'm up to while abroad. Be prepared to be bombarded by hundreds of pictures. 






All of these pictures were taken along the River Shannon on a gorgeous little walk way. No need to be too jealous! 



Not only is the scenery in Ireland fantastic, the people are as well. Everyone that I have met is so welcoming and kind. They are definitely the best kinds of people. 

And now enjoy tons of pictures! 











Until next time
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment