Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

That one time I went Windsurfing


So I am coming to the end of my second week in Ireland and it already feels like I have been here a lifetime. I am slowly coming to love it more than New York... (is that blasphemy?) Maybe I am just still in the honeymoon phase with this beautiful country.




This weekend I got the opportunity to explore a different part of Ireland other than Limerick. Since I joined the Windsurfing Club.... (yes you did just read that correctly, I joined the Windsurfing Club) I got to go down to the western coast of Ireland to County Kerry. 



 Just like the rest of Ireland it was gorgeous! Surrounded equally by beaches and mountains, I tried my best to take it all in. The energy of all of the people that I met was absolutely amazing! They were so willing to teach us newbies the ropes of windsurfing. It is definitely one of my favorite moments of Ireland so far. I cannot wait to go again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment