Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Beauty Routine

The people that know me know that I do not like taking the time to do my makeup unless it is a very special occasion. My two sisters are so fantastic at doing their makeup and always look perfect and then there is me, I can barely put eyeliner on. 

That being said I do have a very "strictish" beauty routine. I mean doesn't every girl? I gotta keep this fair freckly skin looking good!


Ever since I was a little girl I have been using the brand Artistry. It is what my parents sell so I was never allowed to use drug store beauty products. I use it for not only my makeup, but also my skin care. It might have bummed me out when I was little, but now I'm so thankful. I know what I'm putting on my skin is good for me.


To anyone who doesn't practice a good beauty routine should start! It only takes a little time out of your day and it you'll look better in the long run! 

Thanks for reading all! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment