Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ch Ch Changes!

Happy 2014 everyone! Even though the start of the year is supposed to bring on changes, lets be honest, I'm still going to be terrible at keeping my blog. I feel as if new years resolutions are for squares. No one ever keeps them, and if you do, I'm pretty sure you're lying. 



Anyways, something I do believe in is setting goals for yourself. As lame as it sounds I feel like setting goals is a better way to change yourself. 

So to go along with these FANTASTIC pictures that muh best friend took for me a while back, here are a few goals I hope to achieve during this year!


1. Live a healthier lifestyle. Blah blah blah. Hopefully I'll do more yoga and exercise more. With my goal of doing a marathon in a year and a half, I need to get it together. 

2. Spend way more time in nature. I find that sometimes like living near the city I'm so confined to tall buildings and smoggy air. Being able to hike, spend times exploring the woods, or even just sitting outside reading a book gives me a renewed sense of energy. I am able to clear my head and get rid of all the worry I have. 

3. Take more weekend trips/travel. After spending my semester in Ireland (are you sick of me talking about it yet?) I became used to taking the weekends off and exploring a new part of the country. I would spend my time surfing, hiking, or just being a regular old tourist. I realized that I didn't do that enough in my own country. I couldn't tell you one cool thing about New York besides the city. Hopefully this year I'll pull myself away from the typical collegiate weekend world and see more of my country.
(If you have any ideas of where I should go let me know!) 



Even though 2013 has been one of the best years of my life: I joined the wonderful organization of Phi Sigma Sigma and gained a bunch of new sisters, had a fantastic summer spent mostly by my pond, and, went to Ireland and met some of the most amazing people; I know that this year is going to be even better!

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment