Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feathers and Monroe

This particular outfit is not something I would usually put together. I would much rather pair the shorts with a nice button down and the top with a pair of rolled jeans. However, today I thought I would go for it. I feel as if pairing my pac-sun cheetah top with the professional looking shorts made it more playful and fun. Also, do not get me started on the Betsey Johnson clutch. In the words of Rachel Zoe, "it is to die." I feel if you put the face of Marilyn Monroe on anything, it makes it a million times better. 

 I have recently become obsessed with the little pond/lake in my backyard. I think it is so picturesque and a perfect place for photo shoot. 




outfit info:
top: pac-sun
shorts: no idea
sunglasses: Ray-Bans
shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment