Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All You Need is Love


Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic day full of flowers, chocolates, and love! For me, I never really liked the holiday. I am not one of those girls who hates it not to have a valentine, I am just the girl who thinks you should showcase your love for one another everyday of the year. 


For this lovely day, I didn't go with the "normal" Valentine's Day uniform color of pink and red seeings how I do not own a lot of that. Instead I went with one of my favorite sweater dresses that I got from a little boutique in the city last year. I am in love with interesting shapes in clothing, and this dress is just that. The oversized collar and circled pockets on the sides. You don't see things like that too often. I paired them with my leather leggings and the boots that I am clearly a little too obsessed with. I 



I hope you all had a fantastic day and spent it with the ones you love! 
lots of love,
natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment