Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

IFB conference



Yesterday I had the most amazing opportunity to go to the IFB conference. It was truly an amazing experience. Not only did I get to meet some of my favorite bloggers from cupcakes and cashmere and bryanboy but I also got to meet other aspiring bloggers as well. The energy in the room was incredible! There were young and old bloggers, but everyone seemed equal and eager to learn how to make their blogs even better! I cannot wait till next season's conference! 




As for my outfit of the day, I took a while to deliberate what to wear. I mean it was a FASHION blogger's conference so it was a very serious decision. In the end I went with one of my favorite dresses. I got it in Thailand in a hot mall (which are pretty much little shops where the designers are sitting there sewing the dresses in front of you).  The color and the fit I think is perfect. I paired it with my Topshop boots and Modcloth fur coat. 




I hope if you ever have the opportunity to go to this conference, that you go for it! It really is amazing! Thanks for reading, loves! 


No comments:

Post a Comment