Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Time are Changing


Spring time weather seems to have come to Long Island early. The past few days have been gorgeous! I cannot begin to tell you how fantastic it is to not have to bundle up in an abundance of sweaters, coats, and scarves. 






Since the weather is changing it up, I thought I would too. Instead of going with my normal dress, cardigan, and tights look; I decided it was time to wear pants for a change. I paired my American Eagle black skinnies with a fantastic shirt that I got for Christmas, my Zara sweater, and the boots that I have come to realize I wear almost everyday. I always feel like I should switch it up a bit, but I can't bring myself to do that. Do you have an item of clothing, shoes or accessories that you constantly wear? 


Thanks for reading everyone! Now I leave you with my favorite song by Margot and the Nuclear So and So's.

Have a beautiful weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment