Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We All Want to Change the World



For as long as  I can remember I have liked leather. You can truly style it in so many ways. I mean, yeah, sometimes you have to be careful not to look a show girl, but when styled correctly it can be so chic. 


Untitled #1

I know I am behind on the trend, but I just discovered the website polyvore. I love how you can pair together ANYTHING! It is a good way to make inspiration boards. I know I can't afford most of these items, but a girl can dream, right? Never be a afraid to dream. 


Have a fantastic Leap Day! 








Theory wool sweater
$295 - net-a-porter.com

Toast draped leather jacket
£445 - toast.co.uk

Miu Miu mini skirt
$1,670 - net-a-porter.com

MUGLER leather pants
€2.150 - shopmrsh.com

Strappy high heels
$144 - topshop.com

Dolce Vita black suede boots
$115 - jildorshoes.com

Rebels slouch boots
$40 - endless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment