Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

No One is You-er Than You.



HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY DOCTOR SEUSS! 


A huge part of my childhood was reading Dr. Seuss books. My sister and I would curl up under the blankets before going to bed and made my dad read "The Lorax" and "Go Dog Go." Now that I am older, I still find myself a-okay with reading those fantastic books. From "Oh the Places You'll Go" to "Green Eggs and Ham," everything he wrote was genius. His words will live on forever! 




Something that the great "Dr." taught us all was to be yourself. Never let anyone define you! You define who you are. And if it is a little weird, so be it. Same goes with style! Even if people will think it is a tad odd, if you like it, that is all that matters. I paired my favorite H&M shirt with Urban shorts and Target boots. I found that it was a fantastic rainy day outfit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment