Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Down on Me


It has been so fantastic these past few days! I mean everything seems to be falling into place perfectly. I mean I got the job I wanted, I got a possible internship, and I got to see the Hunger Games last night. Seriously, nothing can bring me down. And to go along with a perfect day had to be the perfect outfit. 



For the day I pulled inspiration from my favorite era, which is obviously the 60s. I paired a pair of vintage shorts with my Francescas tank, Charlotte Rousse leather jacket, Free People Socks, and thrifted boots and scarf. I felt a little bit like one of my favorite singers, Janis Joplin. Carefree about what I wore. It is such a fantastic feeling. 



Have you all had a day that was completely fantastic lately? 
Thank you all for reading! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment