Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Casual Tuesday


Happy belated Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic day! Today was my second time attempting to dress "casually." It is easier than I thought. You can easily take something like a simple pair of jean shorts and make them fun and fashionable. 




For this ever so beautiful day, I decided to pair my high waisted F21 shorts with an Urban Outfitters crop top, Charlotte  Russe leather jacket, Free People socks, and lastly my favorite Ray Ban sunglasses to tie it all together. It has been absolutely gorgeous these last few days. The temperature has been up near the 60s, the sun has been shining and everyone is so positive. And what makes a day even a little bit better than a fantastic outfit? Am I right?! 


Thank you all for reading! And check out the feature my friend Gillie did on my blog! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment