Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey Mr. Tambourine Man



HAPPY BOB DYLAN DAY! 
50 years ago today Bob Dylan's very first album was released! 
I can't believe it has been a half a century that we've been listening to the amazing voice and lyrics of Dylan.



For as long as I can remember I've been listening to Bob Dylan's music. Both of my parents are partially obsessed with him, so his songs were always playing around the house and on family road trips. It wasn't until I was older that I realized how much he truly inspired me, in both my style and my way of thinking. I have always loved the 1960s and their way of life, with the free thinking hippies and fantastic music scene, it has always been the time I have wanted to travel back to. 
Dylan was the ringleader of the time. Without him we wouldn't have half of the musicians that we have today. He has inspired so many in style and in music. No words can describe how amazing he truly is. 



These lovely little pictures are from a St. Patricks day photoshoot my friend Krista did of me! I paired my American Eagle jeans with an H&M top and Aldo flats. 


Do you have a favorite Bob Dylan song or artist of the Woodstock era?
Thanks for reading, all! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. great pictures!! looks like the pictures on tumblr ^^ hehehe...come visit my blog and i think we should follow each other!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thanks! I definitely will check out your blog! :)

      Delete