Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Casual Tuesday


What I consider the most difficult day of the week has come again. Casual Tuesday. Another day to attempt to put together a "casual" outfit without looking absolutely unkempt. It really is helping me be able to broaden my style horizons. So for today I went with the little grunge look. Thought the Woodstock era is my absolute generation, I have always had a soft spot for the grunge scene of the 90s. People like Marc Jacobs, Courtney Love, and Angela Chase from My So Called Life have all inspired me in different ways. It is just a style that is so chill and free. I mean what is not to love about flannel shirts, combat boots, and floral dresses? It is so fantastic. 



For today I went with my absolute favorite combat boots that I pair with almost everything, a vintage tshirt that I got in Akron, and a pair of ripped up jean shorts. It just felt so incredibly grunge to me. I was listening to Hole and Garbage all day which really added to how fantastic I felt. 



Do you guys find the 90s to be a fantastic era full of good music and fun fashion. Or tacky as many do full of hammer pants and scrunchies? 
Thank you all for reading, dears.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment