Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Central Park


The other day my friends and I decided that it would be a perfect day to go to Central Park. We got all dressed up and headed out for the city. After walking around for a bit we found the perfect spot for pictures. It was semi secluded and surrounded by gorgeous flowers. Central Park is definitely the place to go if you want to forget that you live in the city. It is so beautiful. 



For the day I went with my new Forever 21 dress paired with a Ralph Lauren jean shirt and Forever 21 hat. It felt like such a summery outfit with a little Parisian flair. I absolutely pairing hats with an outfit to give it a little more style. And don't get me started about polka dots. I am so in love with polka dots! They are possibly my favorite. When I found the hat that had a matching ribbon to the dress I died a little! 

Photos courtesy of Krista Camacho

Do you all have a favorite spring/summer style?
Thank you all for reading! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment