Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Covered in Vines


Hi all! Living on a college it is so fun to see it during the springtime! All of the flowers are in full bloom, the leaves are lush and green, and the ivy is starting to cover the walls again. It is absolutely stunning! There are now so many wonderful places to take pictures it is pretty hard to choose just one.



For the day I wanted to go with a very spring esque dress. I paired it with my Zara cardigan, ripped tights, and my favorite red combat boots for some edge. It is always so much fun to add a little edge to such a girly dress. It is one of my favorite ways to add some drama. And can we all just pause and lust over the ivy covered walls??? They are absolutely perfect! It kind of reminds me of Madeline aka my favorite childhood movie. 


Do you all have a favorite way to add some edge and flair to a very girly outfit?
Thanks for reading!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. something leather...always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I tend to fall to leather a lot when I want edge! It is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete