Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Model Behavior


Happy Friday all of my loves! I hope you are having a wonderful start to the weekend! For this week's featured model I decided to do a throw back. Twiggy was such an iconic face of the 1960s, this being my favorite era I thought it would be perfect to showcase someone from this time. 


 In the 1960s really brought the "mod" look into style. Twiggy was the one who really helped it come to light. It seemed as if she was always in some form of mini dress and ballet flats, she really did model the iconic style of the time. And who could forget that eye makeup?? It is all absolutely fantastic. 
I draw so much inspiration from Twiggy when I get dressed. I mean half the things I wear are already Twiggyesque. Though some models don't age very well, she is still just as gorgeous and stylish as she was then. 


I know that Twiggy is my favorite what should we call her... "vintage" models. Who is yours?
Thank you all for reading! 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment