Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Will Not Grow Up.


Hello lovely people! I hope your week is going swimmingly! I cannot help but be inspired by all of the beautiful nature all around me! I mean it isn't like the forests I'm surrounded by at home, but it still works. All over campus there are so many gorgeous flowers, trees, and vines! I am completely dying! It is so wonderful! There are so many places I can go to take pictures that do not look like they are a part of a college campus! 


 Today in particular my friend Gillie and I found this lovely little part of campus. It was all secluded and reminded me of a fairy garden. When I saw it all I wanted was to listen to the Peter Pan soundtrack with all of the whimsical sounds. For my outfit I was once again inspired with the style of Woodstock. I paired my floral maxi skirt with an American Eagle tank, American Eagle sweater, and Aldo boots. To up the 60s look I added one of my headbands from Thailand. It was such a fun look to wear! I can't help but always think I am in the wrong era since the thing to wear is sweatpants in ugg boots! gross. 


Are you inspired by nature, music, or movies?
What is it??
Thanks for reading!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment