Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Make it Pop


Hi loves! I hope you are all having a fantastic week! So I seriously cannot get over this weather. The warmth of the springtime is making it pretty difficult to be motivated to continue on with this semester! 


Since it is close to my birthday my parents sent me my gifts a tad early. In it contained this lovely jean dress from my grandparents and these shoes by Blowfish from my other grandparents. I am so in love with both of them! They are such fun staple items that you can pair with almost anything! I adore the simple ruffle on the dress. It is such a fun detail. To add more color this dull pallet I added this vintage orange scarf. 


Do you have a favorite thing to add to a plain outfit to make it pop? What do you think is the best way to make an outfit that much better?
Thanks for reading! 



xox



No comments:

Post a Comment